5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I thought that I had only one chance to make my wedding perfect and my all worries were about my wedding gown.Reaching adasbridal gave me great opportunity to choose something of my choice and taste.

But still I was not able to decide myself. I am very happy that they were there to assist me as my personal bridal consultant, helped me making my preference clear and even more than what I supposed and expected. Waistline, length and other areas were quite right fit according to my physique. I didn’t know how did they make it happen for me in a very suitable price.

I am really pleased to find this online store.

I’ll recommend adasbridal to my friends for future events.Highly recommended.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with good quality. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of adasbridal wedding dress. Adasbridal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned adasbridal wedding dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Adasbridal.

Had an Experience with Adasbridal?

Comments